Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newsletter campaigns and BV

Hi all,
    Just wondered if anyone had any tips about creating newsletters in BV that can be used in a mail campaign?
    Im new to this kind of thing and wondered how you convert newsletters and e-cards into html etc etc. Can BV help here?

Re: Newsletter campaigns and BV

not sure what you are asking here. you can build newsletters on bv, save and publish them. this is good if you have any videos on your newsletter. if you are just wanting to send postcards or newsletters to a number of clients, i use an outside source like vertical reponse. you can either use their templates or can build your own page and send out to a number of people at one time. they are very good to work with and i use them all the time. i always use bv for the pages that have video. here is an example:

just click on any month and you will see the newsletter that was sent for that month. when we sent the newsletter through vertical response it was only a post card size that loads up quickly and links to the actual newsletter. if you need some help with organizing yourself for this, just contact me through my website.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
    X