html problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• html problems

well what's bugging me is that i made some buttons in BV and savet it to desktop, now wheather i type in buttons.html or buttons.bvp or just buttons when saving it shows this when opened in firefox:
    ÐÏࡱá����������������>��þÿ �������������������������������þÿÿÿ�������ÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿýÿÿÿþÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿR�o�o�t � �E�n�t�r�y���������������������������������������� �������ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ����������������������������� �������þÿÿÿ��������������������������������������� �������������������������������������ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ� �������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������������� ���������������ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ����������������������� �������������������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿ��������������������������������������������� ���R�o�o�t� �E�n�t�r�y���������������������������������������� �������ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ�������������������������������Ð ñ2ÅxÊ���€ ������C�o�n�t�e�n�t�s����������������������������� ���������������������ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ�������������� ��������������������������g
    just a little piece, i want to know how can i save the page that i've made in BV to specific location and upload it to a some server manualy like i would have done if i made it in dreamveawer or god forbid in notepad

Re: html problems

BV doesn't work like dreamweaver, you have to publish the .bvp page to convert it to html. If you have images and so on, on the page, these will be published at the same time.

You can however upload images and other stuff to the server via the ftp. In BV there is BlueFtp under tools. I guess you know how do do this?
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

hell no, i know where the blueFTP is like you said but where do i register so i can upload, and if you wouldn't mind telling me how to convert it to html once i upload it
      thanks

Comment

This is where you register http://www.vodahost.com/

Bluevoda is a FREE builder and the proprietory product of Vodahost, Vodahost however is a hosting company, so you will have to pay them if you want publish/ upload to their servers.

As I said before when you publish from BlueVoda (Using the publishing icon) the .bvp pages will convert to html, but you will need an account first!
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

but i can publish my page from BV at any other free/non free server and it will work and won't be showing those simbols i copy-pasted, if so, i can find another way to convert to html ??? Am i right

Comment

actually IF i can publish it anywhere else there's no need for me to convert it to html :)

Comment

Sorry....if you want to use BV, then you will need a VH account. It can not be published to any other hosting service.
              Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

thought so
                big BS

Comment

Working...
                X