Windows Media Player displays "click here to download plugin"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Media Player displays "click here to download plugin"

The website that I am currently working on is displaying in some web browsers such as firefox a white box above each posted windows media file that says "click here to download plugin" with a blue lego piece above it. I searched other blogs and couldnt find any help with getting this fixed/removed. It does not effect the funtionality of the site but definitely effects the appearance. This does not show up on browsers such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer, but on other browsers it does. I understand that it is the browsers issue that is causing this, but there has to be some way to get this fixed on the website with using bluevoda. Firefox obviously has a huge following of users to to have this showing up when users access my site is detrimental to the success of the website. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Matt Alligood

Re: Windows Media Player displays "click here to download plugin"

...give us a link to see what you mean...
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Re: Windows Media Player displays "click here to download plugin"

www.tunesforthemood.com is the link

Again these boxes will only show if you are using Firefox. The website is fully functional with Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Comment

Working...
      X