Problem Transfering over to new PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem Transfering over to new PC

We bought a new computer for our family. I downloaded the Voda website builder on the new computer. Two things i've noticed so far; When opening a exsiting page there is no picture where there should be one. When i save it disappears from website? when i enter navigation buttons on pages they are pink on the website. What can i do to get things working again? How can i keep pages from being blank? The new PC's operating system is Windows 7
    Thanks

Re: Problem Transfering over to new PC

I guess that last thread was directed to me. Sorry my domain name is www.fairportpride.com

Comment

Whats happening is similar to buying a new house. You have your groceries in a pantry in the old house and then go to the new house and open the pantry and expect to find your groceries without ever moving them to the new pantry !!!!
      To see the photos on your new computer you will have to reinstall them into each page. However, those photos are still on your server and the web page will display them because they were transferred to the server when you first published the pages.
      CarbonTerry
      Semper Fi
      Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
      Zone 5 Photo
      My USMC

Comment

love the analogy and it makes sense. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X