Nameing your pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nameing your pages

Alureings.com The tutorial shows index.bvp then it tells you to use simple words for the other pages. But it doesn't say how or where to save them. My question is when you -save a page as- after the index page. will it look like this( gallery.html or contact-us.html) this is stored in a save file. how does the internet know to look into that file? I'm sorry still trying to learn the mechanics of the system. Thanks

Re: Nameing your pages

Originally posted by fly fisher View Post
    Alureings.com The tutorial shows index.bvp then it tells you to use simple words for the other pages. But it doesn't say how or where to save them. My question is when you -save a page as- after the index page. will it look like this( gallery.html or contact-us.html) this is stored in a save file. how does the internet know to look into that file? I'm sorry still trying to learn the mechanics of the system. Thanks

The only place you can save your .bvp files in your pc is in "C:/MyDocuments/BlueVoda.

When you name the files you create in BV you just name them:

Examples: [1] "index", [2] "home", [3] "products" all in small letters without the ."html or php"

If you select html in the page properties; when you publish to your site using Blue Voda, the ".html or .php" will be added automatically to your page name i.e.

"Index" will showup as

"yourdomainname.com/index.html"

When any body enters yourdomainname.com the bowser will take him to "yourdomainname.com/index.html"
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
    X