MINI-DVD Presentation to Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MINI-DVD Presentation to Website

I have a mini-DVD of a factory presentation. It has a .swf file plus a lot of other files such as scripts, icons, etc. that are associated with the short movie presentation. Is it possible to get this presentation unto my website.

I can forward the .zip file I made from the DVD if I had a email address to forward it to. If you extract the files to a drive, it will create a new folder on the drive. Once you open the folder you can click on the the image of a DVD, and the presentation will start.

This would be a great addition to my website!

Dave

Re: MINI-DVD Presentation to Website

Originally posted by ddiebold7 View Post
    I have a mini-DVD of a factory presentation. It has a .swf file plus a lot of other files such as scripts, icons, etc. that are associated with the short movie presentation. Is it possible to get this presentation unto my website.

I can forward the .zip file I made from the DVD if I had a email address to forward it to. If you extract the files to a drive, it will create a new folder on the drive. Once you open the folder you can click on the the image of a DVD, and the presentation will start.

This would be a great addition to my website!

Dave

I copied the .swf file to BlueVoda Builder using the flash insert. I previewed the page in my browser and it all worked fine. But when I upload it to the web it seems that only 4kb of information gets transferred??? I am using the latest BlueVoda Web Builder.

What do I do now??

Comment

Working...
    X