X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can not see my site?

Hi
    I'm new to all this web site stuff!!
    I think that I've done things right!...but i my be wrong,I've published my site,so i think!....but when i type in my web site www.ajsvapourclean.com i get nothing in google at all!..so i type in the address bar at the top of the page,and i get this!

Index of /
    Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.ajsvapourclean.com Port 80 So if i click on say,ajs_home and then click on any one of the buttons i get this!Not Found

The requested URL /prices.html was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.ajsvapourclean.com Port 80 What can i do to sort this out!ThanksTony.

Re: can not see my site?

All you need to do is save your first page as 'index' (all lower case letters), publish it and hey presto it will be there.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

1. Name your homepage "index" all small letters.

2. Publish to: "public_html/ajsvapourclean"

If you had done the above your page should be visible.

[Looks like Darren beat me to it this time.]
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thanks gent's all sorted now!.....just need to make it look a lot better now!
        Cheers
        Tony.

Comment

Working...
        X