Movie Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Problem

Hi, I am having a problem downloading an MPEG-4-Movie with Quick time.
    It was saved as a quick time but it overloads my page an locks it up. When it does work it look as though I am trying to cram an 8 x 10 picture into a 3 x 5 box. Is there a way to downsize the movie before I load it?
    Or maybe convert it to a better format. Open for suggestions. This is for my client

www.isaiah5812.org

Thank you

God Bless
    Rafiki

Re: Movie Problem

not sure where the video is on the link above. i find the best that works with blue voda is the swf file. there is software that will convert the movies from most formats to swf. just google free conversion for swf files. personally, i bought the software that i use and it works really well. if you only have one film to convert you can send it to me and i will be happy to convert to the swf format. just email me the file "yousendit.com" works very well for videos through the internet. also let me know the size you want the final film at and if you want the pause, on and off buttons to show.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Hey,
      Thanks General. Ill go try myself first to see if I can learn something.
      If it dont work Ill give ya a holler.

God bless
      Rafiki

Comment

Hey General,

Guess I need some help. Where and how do I send it to you?
        and what is yousendit.com?

I need it to fit a 4 inch square video box
        and yes the buttons would be great.

Thanks again.

Rafiki

Comment

yousendit.com is a service that allows you to send big files through the internet. actually, they just bank your raw video on their server and then let me go to the server to download to my hard drive. as for the size - can you give me this in pixels? if you go to this page:
          www.videopostcards.info/box.html
          is this the correct size?
          now for the buttons:
          www.www.videopostcards.info - has no buttons but you have to click on the picture to play it.
          www.southeastenservicegroup.com - starts automatically but has the buttons on the right bottom.
          you can have the buttons on right or left bottom, grey or blue. just let me know and once i have the raw video i will convert and send back to you.
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

sorry about the first link - should be:
            www.videopostcards.info
            and the second one should be:

another senior moment.
            mrmagoo144
            www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...