A question about BV software and html

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about BV software and html

Hi i have BV for like 5 years now i love it .... u guys the best but i have a question when i upload the site from BV software its become HTML on the surver and i had few things change on the site from the HTML in the surver not on BV software .. but how do i take the HTML from the hosting with the changes and have it update on my BV software so i have the site and software the same does anyone know how to do that can anyone help :)

thank you
    Danny
    Danny B.

Re: A question about BV software and html

Hi Danny,

Open the page you want to make changes to in BlueVoda and then republish from BV using "File>Publish" or select the "Publish" button on the top toolbar.

Or

If you just want to edit a few of the html lines, goto cPanel>Legacy File Manager and the find the page you want to edit.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi thank you for ur reply i did the changes already from other computer from the html editer but now i need to add more thing to the site useing the BV software so i need all the new pages from the HTML ( surver) to work with the BV software how can i do that ?

Danny
      Danny B.

Comment

Just design, build, put all the links where they should be and publish with BV.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi

i already did that i had someoen change few thinks on the site from the FTP files (html ) and now if i upload the page again from my BV software with out the new changes that he did i would lose everything on it what he did so what im trying to do is bring down the HTML site from my hosting and work on it with my BV software so my question is how can i do that ?

Danny
          Danny B.

Comment

As long as there is no javascripts or flash then use the import page option from the tool bar file/new page/from existing HTML page.
            you may still have to make changes though.
            Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Working...
            X