Bullet Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullet Question

Sorry to "pile on" here, but I also have a couple of issues with the Bulleted List tool:

1) When you first open the tool it asks you how many bullets you want. Once you choose that number and create your list, there seems to be no way to increase the # of bullets in the list . . . except re-creating the whole list. Am I missing something?

2) There seems to be no way to create an indented "sub-bullet" within a bulleted list.

These are much-needed fixes/features! :) Thanks . . .

Re: can't change font type in bullet list

Originally posted by jimchicago View Post
    Sorry to "pile on" here, but I also have a couple of issues with the Bulleted List tool:

1) When you first open the tool it asks you how many bullets you want. Once you choose that number and create your list, there seems to be no way to increase the # of bullets in the list . . . except re-creating the whole list. Am I missing something?

2) There seems to be no way to create an indented "sub-bullet" within a bulleted list.

These are much-needed fixes/features! :) Thanks . . .
    Right click on bullet list & insert item.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Bullet Question

Thank you, Collectors, I had not tried right-clicking the list object. Or maybe I had tried it, but when the big list of options opened up, somehow that "Insert New Item" option seemed like it didn't apply to the bulleted list (I should have tried it). Thanks a lot for showing me the simple solution!

Comment

Working...
      X