This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help

I have finally decided to get a web site up and running and after doing my research I have decided to join VODAHOST.............Well I am trying to join! Filled out all the detail........including payment details and nothing..........I have been waiting for over 48 hours and still nothing...........

Can someone from VODAHOST please contact me so I can find out what it is I may have done wrong. I would hate to sign up again and accidently pay twice!!!!

Antisipating a speedy response.

Wrexy

Re: Please Help

Who are you????? click the below...

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/gen...ssistance.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

My name is catharina, but I get called Tina,

1) Domain Name (or a link to the EXACT problem page).
      I don't have a domain yet as I was planning on joining with Vodahost. And starting with Vodahost.

2) Full Name. Catharina Winterton

3) VodaHost Customer I.D.
      Customer I.D. I don't have either yet, that is why I am asking question because I don't know what to do next!
      4) A complete a detailed description of the problem.
      My problem is that I filled all the detail to join Vodahost including visa authority to pay for 12 month, and according to you information I would be contacted to varify my details but no call has come my way. I am in Australia if that makes any difference? I have only 1 land line phone for the internet and also calls so if I was on the internet the line would be busy.
      5) If you have open support tickets on the topic. Please provide the ticket ID's for reference.
      No ticket was opened as I am not a menmber yet..........

Comment

OK...Thanks...we do not have "Winterton" in our database, your order was never complete, please try again.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi Brad,

Thankyou so much for your help. I do have a question, As I said I have only one land line where both call and internet is connected to...... How long after I have submitted all my detail do Vodahost call? Do I need to get off the internet straight away? Bearing in mind it is after 9 pm over on this side of the world.

Thanks again

Tina

Comment

Ok...since this is the case please click the below to submit a support
            ticket to our presales department. Please include your phone number
            and we will do a minual voice verification and white list you so you do
            not get the automated call.

http://www.support.vodahost.com/inde...kets&_a=submit

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by Brad
              Ok...since this is the case please click the below to submit a support
              ticket to our presales department. Please include your phone number
              and we will do a minual voice verification and white list you so you do
              not get the automated call.

Rather than go through the link for a ticket, can I just may through paypal? I think it would be much easier.

Comment

Phone verifcation is anyway required. please submit a suport ticket with your phone number. After the manual verification is done, your tel. number will be whitelisted, so no automated call will be required during the signup procedure and you will be able to pay either by credit card or PayPal

Plese click http://www.support.vodahost.com/inde...kets&_a=submit

to submit a support ticket to the presales department.
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
                  Phone verifcation is anyway required. please submit a suport ticket with your phone number. After the manual verification is done, your tel. number will be whitelisted, so no automated call will be required during the signup procedure and you will be able to pay either by credit card or PayPal

Plese click http://www.support.vodahost.com/inde...kets&_a=submit

to submit a support ticket to the presales department.
                  I have just tried to join again................the same thing happened as last time ....I was asked to hold, then my browser disconnected. So I closed the internet and waited for a call. The phonr rang like a fax machine was trying to connect??? I am really baffled now. Can you tell me I was accepted this time? Otherwise I'll have to try with another hosting company.
                  Looking forward to a successful response. :)

Comment

Please click the below to submit a support ticket to our presales department.

Included your number.
                    Last edited by VodaHost; 03-29-2006, 01:37 PM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                    X