Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with links

is it possible to remove the underline from links on my webpage
    also when i press the navigation button 4 buttons appear is there a way of say only getting 2 or 3 buttons

thanks
    johnny

Re: problem with links

Originally posted by jabie5
    is it possible to remove the underline from links on my webpage
    also when i press the navigation button 4 buttons appear is there a way of say only getting 2 or 3 buttons

thanks
    johnny
    1. Yes you can: go in BV, Format>Hyperlink Style Sheet, edit, choose aqd, the new style style1 with it's properties wondow will appear. You can select the color of the text in all four cases (Linked, visited, Active, Mouseover). underlining or not, bold or not. When you create a link, just choose this style in the link properties. You cab have more styles in your page.
    2. Just select the ones you don't want, in the Nav Bar Properties window, and click on "remove", you can have as little as one, or you can add as many as you need.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X