Link not working in Bv program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link not working in Bv program

Hello, stopped using bv for awhile as I was busy and web site kind of got lost in time I guess lol.

I can't seem to get all my stuff back as my computer crashed a few months back and all info gone but in some ways no big deal as I am starting to build another web site but having a problem to start with...In the bv program when I have a page open the link button does not work as far as building a link onto a page. It dosnt even get bright like the other buttons do when they are available to work with.

On my first page I have Enter in text and want to put a link to the next page where the enter is but nothing will come on to allow me to work with it the link button in the bars above is just not on, I can see it there but the things that work are very bright and this thing is dull.

Any help with getting the link option turned on would be much appreciated and yes I just downloaded the new version a couple of days ago.

Thank You

Re: Link not working in Bv program

The links will not work in preview. It will only show you a **** of a hand to indicate the link is there.

You will need to publish your page to your servers with VodaHost only.

It will not work with other hosting acoounts.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Re: Link not working in Bv program

Thanks for the reply but I probably was not very clear. The web building program Bv will not let me put links into my project. When I am working on a page and want to click on the link button on top it does nothing. Like I said if I want text and click on that a box will come on the page and I can move it around and put text in, If I want to put in flash I click on the flash on the left side and a box comes on and I can put flash onto the page but I have no way of putting in links.

I have my account with vodahost and have for over a year so that is not a problem. Only problem I have there is that my computer got a virus and had to take everything off and redo it and thus lost all the files off the hard drive, tried downloading a page and working on it and then publishing again but no luck it didn't show up.

Anyway, working on a different one but need to do some links but it won't let me work with them and put them in the project.

Thanks again

Comment

Got it

Hey, sitting here wondering what the heck and started just messing around and all of a sudden it comes on and I have no idea what I did. I did keep putting text boxes in and doing some things with those and when I put about the fourth one in I look up on top and it is ready to go. Now if I could figure out how to just get one page back to the computer from the web site, add a button and a link to a new page I am working on I would be in hog heaven lol.

Here is the site and it is the cancun page I downloaded and put a button on, tried to publish it several times but no go. It says it published but not showing up. Some of the headers which were flash are missing when I downloaded it but read in a search that would happen. This whole site was a first and there really is no flow to it although I tried to do some things right like page sizes etc. as practice. http://www.kelleeshirts.com/

Thanks for any replies and I really don't know what to say as it has been bugging me for two days on how to get this done.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X