Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tabs - can you use them in a text button

Read the forum and searched but can not find a answer to this one

I am producing a list using the text button and I want the text to align neatly

IE

Text Text Text
    Text Text Text

Is there a way to do this without having to press the space key several times which can be hard to line up the text

Thanks

Cheers

Scott
    www.dargdaffin.co.uk

Re: Tabs - can you use them in a text button

Use a table with as many rows and columns you need. Place the text objects in the cells, with whatever type of alignement you want.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for that

Tried it spent a lot of time with it Problems I got was

Border showing on page no matter what I did

Had to use cell padding to center the text in the table and the outcome was not neat compared with the rest of the text

No matter if it can not be done with tabs I will try to find another way

Once again thanks for your time

Cheers

Scott
      www.dargdaffin.co.uk

Comment

Set the table border to 0 so there will be no border. Rig***lick on the cells, select cell properties, and set the alignement in left, center or right.you don't need to use cell pad or spacing. Just make your table as large or as high as you like. Most commonly used to create vertical colulns of links
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X