New index

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New index

I have tried to save my old index to another name but it keeps coming back so I can't publish my new site. I keep getting an error message 12014 I assume it is because I'm using new password and user name.
    anyone know what to do?
    All help greatly appreciated.

SC
    Sharon Chajin

Re: New index

Originally posted by SChajin
    I have tried to save my old index to another name but it keeps coming back so I can't publish my new site. I keep getting an error message 12014 I assume it is because I'm using new password and user name.
    anyone know what to do?
    All help greatly appreciated.

SC
    This is not very helpful. Please let us know domain name. What you mean new user and password? Did you get a new account? >Please let us know domain name of your new account
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi George,

Yes, I got a new domain and hosting, the new name is : www.thebarefoottraveler.com.

user namexxxxxxxx
      password : xxxxxxxxx
      Thank you
      Last edited by navaldesign; 03-20-2006, 04:46 PM.
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

[Thank you[/quote]

I will have a look now, then please change password. It should not be published here
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

All of your pages, index, catalog, travel and contact us are there, published between 11.35 and 11.50 today. I can also see the pages in my IE. Maybe just your browser cacheing? Remember to enter your cp and change your password
          Navaldesign

Comment

Thank you again
            Sharon Chajin

Comment

Working...
            X