Slide Menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slide Menu

I've been trying to use the slide menu (drop down) on my site but it is not working according to the tutorial. Could someone help me understant better? Thanks for your co-operation.

imkingtut1

Re: Slide Menu

Have you published the pages?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks for the response. I understand that it has to be published before it can work, but how to set it it up is not what the tutorial is teaching. The format for the tutorial is completely different from the format on there. The tutorial does not match the current format. Please check it out and see what I am talking about. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Might have to give us the menu name as there isn't a slide bar or drop down menu in BV. There is a "Go Menu" & a "Menu Bar" with these type facility's, is it one of these? & what problems are you having.
        Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Chris, I recently downloaded the new version of Bluevoda. In the old one the tutorial for the slide menu was what is being taught. In the new version the tutorial for slide menu doesn't go with the one in the new version. You can check it out and let me know.

Secondly, I am trying to put a link to my facebook but it is too long. Do you know how I can simplify it enough that I can use the same for my business cards? If you could help me with that, I would be very grateful. You can check with your colleagues to see if anyone can help. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by imkingtut1 View Post
            Secondly, I am trying to put a link to my facebook but it is too long. Do you know how I can simplify it enough that I can use the same for my business cards?
            you can just type anything
            ex.ABC
            click Link and and enter the URL of your link.

Comment

Ah! I think there is a bit of confusion on the naming of the menus & the tutorials that go with them from VH.
              The one in the tutorial should be just called "Menu bar" the same as its named in BV, I cant actually see a tutorial for the newer "Slide Menu" even though they are very similar. Maybe VH expects a little logic on this one.
              On the facebook part, i am assuming the url is to long for your card?
              But the link to your face book will be just "Facebook" & you will add the long link in the url field
              I can only suggest a note on your card with something like "Facebook links on web site"
              Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
              X