Just so that I dont screw up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just so that I dont screw up...

I am yet to purchase my domain name and account, as I want to be able to post my website as soon as I own the domain to squeeze the maximum amount of time out of it.
    My plan is to sell an ebook through my website.
    I'm new to ecommerce, so naturally I'm lost.
    Instead of spending a lot of time an energy doing something which it is highly likely that I could screw up, I decided to ask here first.
    I've found the "Buy Now" button in BlueVoda, but am unsure whether or not this is what I need to sell an ebook. Even if it is, I'm not sure how to use it.
    I guess my question is simply "How do I sell an ebook?"
    If anyone could help me out or direct me to an adequate tutorial, I would appreciate it.
    Maybe there's something I'm missing, maybe everything will become clear once I get my VodaHost account. Regardless, anyone who could point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Just so that I dont screw up...

You might be better off using soho with a VH account as this allows downloads after a payment has been made. You can use BV, but it will involve a small script for the download after payment. Navaldesign on this forum would be able to help with this.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I'd prefer to use BV, as soho costs, and I'm quite limited for money at the moment, I'd prefer to use the bare minimum at first, upgrade things once the selling gets under way.

Comment

Soholaunch should be free. (1 cart per account)
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

But only when I've paid for my VodaHost account? Is it easy to work out?

Comment

Working...
          X