Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfering to VH

Hello,
    I am a new Blue Voda visitor. I have a website hosted with www.????????com and would like to build a new site with BV. This is my 2010 project.

Have a good day.

Yves

Transfering to VH

Originally posted by Yvlor View Post
    Hello,
    I am a new Blue Voda visitor. I have a website hosted with www.????????com and would like to build a new site with BV. This is my 2010 project.

Have a good day.

Yves
    Hi,

Is there a point in your post ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Transfering to VH

Hello,
      Sorry, I didn't realize I could not make reference to a domain name. I also realize I wasn't very clear. So here goes. I would like to transfer my website which is hosted by sitesell. I would like to know if anyone actually transferred from sitesell to BV ?

Thanks,

Comment

Transfering to VH

Regarding your domain name: You can only make reference to domain names as long as they are VodaHost-ed. And you can't make reference to competitors.

I can't know if there is anyone that has transfered from them. Probably someone will answer you (if he did transfer).

VH provides top level shared hosting, a great all purpose website builder (BlueVoda) as well as Soholaunch, a first class site/shop builder. SinVH provides you with cPanel, you have (from there) Fantastico, which allows you to install OSCommerce, ZEN Cart, forums, Classified scripts, Customer Support Tickets, blogs, and more.

I have moved your post to a thread of its own.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X