How to copy a sales page into email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to copy a sales page into email

Ok would really appreicate everybody's help on this. I want to copy as sales page into an email. I do not want to attach it as a file but to compose it in an email. All it really is, is a few pictures and text on a colourful backround that i will be sending to radio stations. I tried this in gmail and it seems that only people that use hotmail, yahoo or email receive the sales page in their email. To copy the sales page into an email, i basically clicked the print screen button, opened up microsoft paint, pasted the sales page into paint and then saved it to my computer. I then went into gmail and enabled images (in settings) so that i could upload images in the body of the email.

I then went ahead and uploaded the sales page that i saved in paint into the body of my gmail message and it looked fine. But the problem here is that when i sent it, i realised only people that use gmail, hotmail and yahoo were the only ones to receive the sales letter. Other emails accounts received it as an attachment or html.

Is there any other way i can embed the sales letter into an email so that it is compatible with every email account?

Thanks
Working...
X