published first page with problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• published first page with problems

my site is hillcresthungintclubinc.com and i just published our home page. this is my first time using voda (i am a former ******* customer) so please excuse for the dumb questions. when i preview the saved page everything is GREAT! when i published it, i only get the text. all of my pics are gone? i know it is going to be a simple answer, please?
    thanks

Re: published first page with problems

Originally posted by sgoree View Post
    hillcresthungintclubinc.com

are you sure you write it correctly?

Comment

i am sorry for the typo........

hillcresthuntingclubinc.com

Comment

make sure when you publish the drop down says 'publish all files'
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

hip hip horrrray! that worked :)
          one more problem with that page though... my nav bar is acting like a pic instead of nav? i have looked at it in preview with the same issue. Also, when i try to save changes to my index page in bv is says save failed? am i going to have to rebuild that page?

Comment

Not sure what you've done with your nav bar, right click and check the properties, make sure you haven't ticked something in there that's making it do that, and make sure you haven't layered a transparent shape over the top or something like that.

Just keep republishing, sometimes it fails...
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

If you have 2 examples of the same page open it will not save. If that is not the problem save it as index2. Then open index2 and save as index. Delete the index2 page.
              CarbonTerry
              Semper Fi
              Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
              Zone 5 Photo
              My USMC

Comment

ok i will try that... i was just rebuilding the nav bar... i can't get it to do anything!

Comment

Working...
                X