X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• design a web site

Hi All,

I have 3 domains in Bluevoda, but non of one active yet. One of them is
    www.satkotrading.com , I will prepare a web site for this domain. We are selling stainless steel and we have a stock list which covered 2000 - 3000 items.We have 50 -60 customers, what I intend that I will give a username and password to my customer, accordingly they could get in our site and select some materials from our stock list or they could download our list too.
    There will be no price on the site, or no need any payment section in this site
    because there will be no selling via this site.

I only want that our customer could see our stock list and they could make a selection from this stock list.

which one should I use bluevode or soholaunch.

Hope I have discribed the subject in my mind.

Thanks you in advance

Re: design a web site

BV is quite likely the easiest in that you can set up a password folder to place your private pages in & just use BV as normal for other pages. If you have a catalogue/stock list of your items to make up, i would seriously look at placing all these items in a format that can be transferred into a data base at a later date. XL would be quite a good place to think about starting your list as this can also be converted to PDF documents for easy downloading from your site. But make sure you split the info about your product into a few columns in XL.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you Chris, yes I will use the list as XL format or PDF format. is it possible that my customer make a selection from my stock list and selected materials will be e-mailed to my e-mail address automatically with the customer info who selected.

thanks

Comment

It might be worth getting a script made up where you can do your entry's of stock, size, material, price etcetera, & let the customer tick a box or enter an amount next to each item & then email you their selection via the press of 1 button. Once you have this set up in a database, you can extract the info in many ways.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X