using hyperlink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using hyperlink

I am new to this software as many people are. I want to hyperlink to a file on my laptop.

I typed in a word in a text box, highlighted it, selected "hyperlink", selected "file and browsed to select the file", selected "open link in a popup window", set the pop up setting and clicked "okay".

I then went into preview browser and tried to click on my text to open the hyperlink window and it does not work.

The video isn't real clear on files. I could use some help.

Re: using hyperlink

Bad idea exposing your laptop to the web unless you have a top of the line Internet Security Software installed in your laptop.

Having said that you did not say what your operating system is. Is it MAC, XP, Vista or Win7..........???

You will also have to go into your system and allow other computers to link to your laptop.

Is this because you dont have a hosting account?

You can buy hosting account for 1 month, 2 or 3 months to try out.

Finally, if you are using Blue Voda to create your website you need to know that:

BlueVoda created webpages only can be published to a VodaHost hosting account.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Re: using hyperlink

......and....any links you build in BV can only be tested when they are on PUBLISHED pages...that means you wont see any links working in Preview until that page is published....for which, naturally, you will need an account with VodaHost :)
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
      X