Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User send download?

ok..
    1)ok, i want to have my vistors to be able to send me downloads? through the site? like throught the form maybe?

()When i make a forum they do this and that on it, but after that how will they be able to put there download on there and send it to me?
    The Forced Cannot Beat the Willing...

Re: User send download?

Just like you can do in this forum: click on Quote on one post, and you will see that under the reply message window, there are the Additional Options: one of them includes Attach Files, so you can attach the file to upload. If the uploaded file must not appear on the forum, then create a separate page with a form, including one or more upload fields. You will need a particular php script to manage the upload
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

i mean for site not forum :P
      The Forced Cannot Beat the Willing...

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger004
        i mean for site not forum :P
        as i wrote, "If the uploaded file must not appear on the forum, then create a separate page with a form, including one or more upload fields. You will need a particular php script to manage the upload"

Please tomorrow morning have a look at : http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...ript-help.html
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X