Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with quicktime & menubars

Hello,

I'm having a problem here, the thing is that I have a menu bar on the left side of my page and I added a quicktime video in the body of my page, covering it from beside the menu till the other side.

The problem is that, even when the menu bar item is on top of all the others, when the submenus appear they do under the video, therefore not being able to see them.

How can I fix this? It would really be unacceptable to need to drag the video down and leave a huge amount of space beside the menubar left alone.

Thanks in advance!

Re: problem with quicktime & menubars

Sorry forgot to include:

my domain is saibt.org
    the page where you can see this is here: http://simbiosis.saibt.org/en/videos/video_trailer.php

you can check by selecting "content" on the menubar

Comment

@Voda Host

Where is my 24/7 forum attention? It's been days and no one has helped me here and I still can't solve the problem. Help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Comment

OK, you need to understand that NO-ONE on these forums works for VodaHost! Everyone here gives freely and willingly of their time & advice. Sometimes a question comes along that is not easily answered by any of those who happen to be online at the moment.
        Please be patient - when/if someone reads this who knows how to help, you can be sure you will get an answer.....
        sorry that I, personally, cannot help you with this partiucular problem :(
        david
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Thanks David for pointing it out, I'll email them directly then.

Again thanks, your post IS useful for me, now that I know that ;)

Comment

yw...BUT, you should know that "support" really only addresses problems with one's account/password etc & if your situation is more of a "site-building" thing they may well simply recommend you use the forum to get help & back you come LOL
            david
            Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
            X