Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unable to get menubar on top of html box

Hello

I cannot seem to get my menus to appear on top of html boxes. Prior to publishing, I right click the html box and move them back, I then right click my menu (which also happens to be an html box {this is Navals nifty code}) and move that front. I then publish. BUT, the menus always seems to be behind. Is there a trick here to get it the other way around?

On this page http://www.subeagle.com/social-golf-cures.php, select Events & Winners and you will notice that the bottom of the menu is behind the html box.

Thank you for any suggestions (although I have tried a lot of them, so many in fact that I can no longer remember what I tried)
    Millie
    www.subeagle.com

Re: unable to get menubar on top of html box

the menu bars are in front when i hover over the menu. is that what you want?
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

It looks OK to me Millie. Just as mrmagoom says, when I hover over the menu the drop down is in front
      The Female Zone

Comment

Thanks Guys

I fixed the prob by lowering the big html box (but the drop down menu is behind the html box IF the box is higher). I will publish an older version so you can see what i mean.

Thank you for looking
        Millie
        www.subeagle.com

Comment

Working...
        X