problem with linking the pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with linking the pages

i just started making a website in blue voda i dont have domain name or account id yet. so to see my hyperlinks if they indeed links to the page that i want them to link i have to obtain domain name first? because i have been trying to preview the link and the page it would open is error 404. i've been watching the tutorial over and over still cant find the answer.

Re: problem with linking the pages

Your pages cant be tested & wont work until published & live on the web.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

see thats the part i dont understand there why not make it were u can preview it all and see if its going ot work right for the website i think that might be a good idea to share with the Blue Voda crew....................

Comment

Originally posted by Applied Mining Services View Post
        see that's the part i don't understand there why not make it were u can preview it all and see if its going to work right for the website i think that might be a good idea to share with the BlueVoda crew....................
        A Lot simpler to just get a VH account to fully test the site. It can be as little as 18cents a day.
        Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

......but it's so easy to correct anything even after it's published. If you redo a page, save & publish, it will automatically overwrite the previous page. Since any site built with BV can ONLY be published using a VodaHost account, there's really not a problem, right? I mean, why go to the trouble to build a site using BV if you're never intending to use VH anyway?? :)

aah, Chris you are up earlier than me this morning LOL
          Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

aah, Chris you are up earlier than me this morning LOL
            It must be getting old & not needing so much sleep. lol
            Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

....no, no, no it's having to spend an hour clearing snow from my in-laws' drive that delayed me :)
              Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Originally posted by Applied Mining Services View Post
                see thats the part i dont understand there why not make it were u can preview it all and see if its going ot work right for the website i think that might be a good idea to share with the Blue Voda crew....................
                some of the things need "engine and gas" to run them and
                preview just won't work.

Comment

Working...
                X