blurred images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blurred images

Can anyone advise or help me with a problem I am having with images on my web site please.

I am using adobe photoshop to edit the images for the web, they look good in the preview and then become blurred when published, is there another format I could use? I have also tried picsizer, so just wonder if I am doing something wrong. What is the best size for pop up images?
    Many thanks in advance for your help.
    Alison

http://www.cakeswithadifference.net

Re: blurred images

Hi Alison.

I'm wondering if you mean images that aren't already on your site? As the ones on your site look lovely. I find that a happy medium is to have the biggest side at around 400px. That makes for a good size to look at in the pop up and doesn't seem to take forever to load.

Your attention to detail is absolutely amazing, by the way. Just been looking at the one with the workbench and tools. Absolutely fantastic. It must take you ages! Sorry to digress - hope that helps a little.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Amanda, must just be my eye sight!! ;o)
      Thank you for having a look for me.
      I soon hope to add some links to my page and will be happy to include your site.

Regards
      Alison
      Alison

http://www.cakeswithadifference.net

Comment

Alison,

I just had the chance to check out your website, well done!! If you lived a little closer (like an ocean closer, lol) I'd seriously consider hiring you to make me a cake. Your site was so inviting, it made me want to MAKE UP an occasion, just to have you make one of your wonderful creations for it. You truly are an artist; your site and your cakes both reflect that.

Keep up the good work,

Sandy
        www.creationspraise.com
        www.secretsoforganizedpeople.com
        www.huntresscustom.com

The one who dies with the most toys wins . . . . . . . . nothing! (Matthew 16:26)

Comment

Working...
        X