With new Blue Voda 11.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With new Blue Voda 11.4

With the new Blue Voda 11.4, I found on the meta tags window a categories area. Does anyone know what it is for? Anything I type there disappears.
    www.artgiftdesign.com

Re: With new Blue Voda 11.4

It seems to show up on your pages ok ?. The SE's will penolise you for using this amount of key words & also for not have them within the pages text content.

<meta name="KEYWORDS" content="Expo Regalo en Estados Unidos, expo regalo y decoracion, feria internacional del regalo, feria internacional de artesanias, feria artesanal, arte regalo diseño, art gift design show, agd, feria internacional de artesanías regalo y decoración, exposición internacional de regalo artesanías y decoración de interiores, evento internacional del regalo y artesanias, expo, regalo, joyeria, decoracion, decoración, diseño, interiores, interiorismo, arte, artesanías, evento, estados unidos, houston, exposición, exposicion, artículos de decoración, adornos, adornos navideños, peluches, muñecos, fabricantes, cristalería, cristal, plata, pewter, iluminación, lámparas, tapices, fuentes, muebles, pinturas decorativas, escultura, figura decorativa, aromaterapia, velas, cuadros, plantas, flores, macetas, jarrones, floreros, arreglos de mesa, cestería, tapetes, alfombra, acabados, cerámica, muebles de baño, pisos, recubrimientos, laminados, emplomados, vitrales, ventanería, repujado, relojería, puertas, marcos, chambretes, cortinas, persianas, sillería, vajillas, plaqué, blancos, mantelería, joyería, fantasía, bisutería, electrónica, productos electrónicos, electrodomésticos.">
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply, Chris, but on this version's Page Properties > Meta tags, there's: Author, Keywords, Description, and Categories? Don&#180;t know what the difference is. And I don't understand why SE should penalize me since all those keywords describe what our event is about and they also appear on the visible text within the rest of the sub pages, if you check the english version. www.artgiftdesign.com/english.html and the subpage www.artgiftdesign.com/english.html you can see. In any case, do you think SE will penalize just because I have too many keywords even though they're meaningful to what the event is about? If so, I should try to summarize.

Comment

Author, Keywords, Description, is the same as the old BV. Not sure on the categories as yet, as BV hasn't told us, but it may be something for a later date.
        Your Author, Keywords, Description are relevant to the page that is showing & not the whole site. Each page should be treated as an individual & the tags should only relate to the content of that page. You may end up repeating some words on different pages & this is ok, as long as these words are on the page. This is because the SE,s check your title, keywords & description then look for the relevance in the text of the page. It also helps to stop spamming.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Alright. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
          X