Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to convert all movies and music (including protected Video and Music)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to convert all movies and music (including protected Video and Music)

The guide shows how to crack drm from protected wmv, wma, m4p, m4v, m4a, aac files and convert to unprotected WMV, MP4, MP3, WMA or any video and audio formats you like, such as AVI, MPEG, MOV, 3GP, m4a, aac, wmv, ogg, wav...
    Question 1 :
    I purchased and downloaded some wmv videos from online music store but they are all DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected, which means that I can not enjoy them on my MP3 player and even play them using Windows Media Player on my PC. Could you please tell me there is a way to remove drm from WMV? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Answer:
    Daniusoft Digital Media Converter Pro software is the quickest and easiest solution to remove drm from WMV, M4V, M4P, WMA, M4A, AAC, M4B, AA files by quick recording. It gets audio and video stream at the bottom of operating system, so the output quality is lossless and the conversion speed is fast . The process is as follows.
    Question 2 :
    I have some AVI videos download from Limewire and want to watch them on my **** Touch, but when I import my videos to iTunes it pop an error - ”The file ‘xxx.avi’ cannot be imported because it does not appear to be a valid exported file”, what should I do?
    Answer:
    **** Touch accepts only MP4 format video, so you need to convert your downloaded videos to MP4 supported by your **** Touch, Daniusoft Digital Media Converter Pro can meet your need.
    Input format:
    DRM audio and DRM video (WMA/WMV/M4A/M4B/M4P/M4V/ASF)
    Common audio and video formats: MP4, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, RM, RMVB, DAT, MOV, FLV, VOB, MP3, WAV, M4A, WMA
    High-definition video: M2TS, TP, TRP, TS, AVI
    Output format:
    Audio: MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, and APE.
    Video: MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, M4V, MPG, VOB.
    Make Preparision: Download and install the DRM Removal Software
    Step1: Run the software and click “Add…” button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files

Step 2: Choose output formats. If you want to convert protected audio files, please select “Convert audio to” list; If you want to convert protected video files, please select “Convert video to” list.
    Step 3: You can click “Settings” button to custom preference for output files.
    Click “Settings” button bellow “Convert audio to” list for protected audio files

Click “Settings” button bellow “Convert video to” list for protected video files

Step 4: Start remove DRM and convert your DRM protected music and videos by click on “Start” button..

Another DRM Removal software: Daniusoft Media Converter
    Daniusoft Media Converter is No.1 DRM Media Converter which could legally remove DRM from WMV/WMA/ASF and M4B, M4P, M4V (iTunes) and convert over 40 video/audio formats at fast speed and high quality. The DRM removal tool provides you professional DRM removal procedure so that you can adjust conversion settings to customizable output profiles.
    And It's very easy to use, just includes 3 simple Steps.
    1. Add
    Click "Add" to import the files you want to convert.

2. Output settings
    Then choose output format you want to convert to, or select a format according to the name of your mobile player.
    You can directly select output format for the audio & video from the pull-down menu.
    Or clicking "Settings" to open the Settings Dialog, you can customize the audio & video settings including zoom, resolution, frame rate, etc. in accordance with your output device, such as ****, Creative ZEN, Zune, ******, ***, Archos, etc.
    3. Convert
    After finishing all the necessary steps, you can click "Start" to convert your DRM protected files.

Other Useful Tools:
    1: Best DVD Ripper-Rip and DVD to popular video and audio format.
    2: Mod Video Converter-Convert Mod Video produced by JVC, **** and other hard-disk Camcorder.
    3: HD Video Converter-Convert HD Videon including MTS, TS, M2TS to genera video.

Re: How to convert all movies and music (including protected Video and Music)

Wow great explanation!!!! Kudo to ya

Comment

Working...
    X