Hyperlink/Menubar menus not the same as tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyperlink/Menubar menus not the same as tutorials

Hello, my domain is richardforsting.com and I am having trouble syncing the video tutorials with what I see on my toolbar/screen.

When I watched the video concerning menubars, There was no mouse rollover colors, as well as other features. I didn't even see the menubar icon in my lefthand toolbar but I accessed it by clicking the little arrow, (where are the buttons) and finding it in the "add/remove buttons" and expanding the "extra tools" menu.

Is this in the new version (11.4G)? I am also having trouble installing the new version, 11.4G. It seems to download fine, install fine (I assume) but when I open my webpage to work on it, it still says "Version 11." Do I need to do a complete uninstall of the previous version?

Thanks for any help!

Re: Hyperlink/Menubar menus not the same as tutorials

You will have to wing it for now until they update the tutorials. What problem are you having?
    If you have the version BV11 showing its fine. Its another thing that the boffin's need to update so we all will know what version we are using or commenting on.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
    X