Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status on Voda20?

Good evening.

I can't seem to upload my website pages anymore, all I get is a message each time saying that the server was reset. Obviously my Internet is working since you are reading this, so that's not the problem. I.P. is set correctly, right username and password, still it's not uploading.

So one is wondering if anyting is going on with Voda20 at the moment or if there is something I can do to fix this?

Thanks, be well.

-Jehudah.

Re: Status on Voda20?

Can be a lot of issues, like firewall (it changes settings sometimes due to Windows automatic updates), bad connection (FTP connection is not the same as simply connecting to the internet to surf), or other issues.

If the issue persists, you will need to provide some more details, domain name, and probably you will need to contact support.

You can check the server status in your cPanel.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Status on Voda20?

Ah yes, one sees. Thanks for the info.
      Well now it of course works...So I suppose there was just something wrong here, can't imagine what that was though since I've done nothing to change anything. Still I just wanted to ask because I've never been unable to upload stuff for over a day before.
      Thanks, I'll remember that ;)

Be well.

-Jehudah.

Comment

Working...
      X