How to protect against spamming my email address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to protect against spamming my email address

I have included my email address in my web page for clients to contact me. How do I ensure that "bots" roaming the net will not pick up my email address and spam my inbox?
    I have seen a line included in contact details of other web pages that reads like:
    ...Solve to prove you are not a "bot", then a simple question like how much is 2 + 2, the answer of course is 4, but the "bot" cant do this, so therefore does not have access to my email.
    I have not come accross this feature in Blue Voda. Is there such a feature? Zylo

Re: How to protect against spamming my email address

You are not being clear.

The captcha can only be used in forms, in this case instead you are talking about including your email address directly in the page.

In that case, this tool can give you a simple solution to "hide" your email address from bots.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: How to protect against spamming my email address

Many thanks for that Navaldesign.
      Im not good at this, but will give it a try.
      I may call on you for a little more help yet, if you dont mind. Please keep posted.

Comment

Working...
      X