I want to transfer my acount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to transfer my acount

If I tranfers with you guys and you your bluevoda web builder do I have to upload my web with fpt or I seen some companys that have their web builder and you can upload your site online wuth out going to fpt.
    www.loschicosbanda.com

Re: I want to transfer my acount

If you use Bluevoda, you publish directly from inside it. You download Bluvoda. You create your pages, you save them on your computer, then you simply click on the publish button and the page is published on your site. This procedure is in fact FTP, but witout you having to do the manual part. If you use another site builder, depends on the program. If you have some ready made html pages, you can upload them with FTP.

Of course, Vodahost provides you (for free) also with Soholaunch, an excellent ON LINE site builder. If you use Soho, your pages are built on line and saved directly on your site, not on your computer.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X