Frontpage- Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frontpage- Please Help

I had a web site built and then the company went out of business. I have the web site on a CD but it was created with frontpage. I dont have that program it open any of the files. I need to get it uploaded so i can get it on the web. Can i upload it into bluevoda without having the program? or do i have to buy frontpage or have it rebuilt? Please help

Re: Frontpage- Please Help

Please have a look at the files in the CD. If the pages are in html (they should look like pagename.html) then you can simply upload the pages on your site using BlueFtp, the FREE FTP thay comes with BV. Wou will need Frontpage if you need to edit the pages. But if you want to avoid paying for Frontpage, then you can first upload the pages on your site (if they are html) from the CD, and then "import" them directly from the net in your BV. You might need to do some readjusting, but 95% of your work will be already there. Then you can edit, save and publish your updated pages.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

no, everything has the .asp estension after it. That is why i cant open anything up. thanks

Comment

Your .asp pages stand for "Active Server Pages", They where connected to
        a database. Do you have the database or a backup of it??? If no, they are
        not usable.
        Last edited by VodaHost; 03-23-2006, 08:24 PM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X