Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a question if i understood u all right :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a question if i understood u all right :)

hi

as i read forums i see lots of problems similar to mine :

as i create index page and wana have a link coming out (hiperlinking it)
    i make button add value of link to file set location of another voda file and rename its initials from .bvp to .html and it acutal works it goes but then it browser sad 404. not found . (if making voda file >> renaming it to .html >> then addin it to search path >> brwoser throws out simbols and not html code :P)

as i read in previus thereads u guys say that this can only be fixed trought publisinh ur webside ==> as a result of published webside on BlueVoda servers the hiperlinking between files shoud work now ... <=== if i understood corectly ?

if im wrong pls tell me how can i prewiew my work without uploading my files .

and if thats true will webpages made in bluevoda only work if uploaded on bluevoda servers or will they work too if i decide to host them from home?

pls respode to me as theraly as u can

inb4 sry fro bad english :)

Re: Just a question if i understood u all right :)

You preview your work on a page by page basis - File>preview

With every page you publish. BV automatically converts the .bvp page to html.

If the page has a form on it. BV automatically converts the .bvp page to .php

If you have saved and published a page called aboutus.bvp then the hyperlink would be http://www.yoursitename.com/aboutus.html

If you saved and published a page with a form on it called contactus.bvp then the hyperlink would be http://www.yoursitename.com/contactus.php

Links will not work in preview

If you build a site with BlueVoda you will need to host it with Vodahost
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Originally posted by DarrenC View Post
      Y

If you build a site with BlueVoda you will need to host it with Vodahost
      but if i copy hml code to notepad?

Comment

hmmmmm......I don't think so, and even if you attempted it, you won't be supported here because that benefit only goes to Vodahost customers.
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Javascripts are not generated, PHP code neither. Images are not uploaded and so on....
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X