It Is Everything They Say It Is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Is Everything They Say It Is

For anyone undecided whether to join or not, this is unsolicited honest testimony from a formerly hesitating-to-sign-up person. It is everything they say it is and more! I can hardly think how it could be better. As you probably already know, the website builder program is super, easy, friendly and powerful. What you may not know right now is that if you have a technical question, you can either submit a ticket to their support desk or start a new thread on the community forum. Within 24 hours at the outside, usually less, you will get an excellent response, either way. No one asked me to write this; I am only posting this out of sheer satisfaction. A well-done to all the people at Blue Voda. The hosting fee is well worth it. If only every problem in life were as easy to solve as how to create and get a great website thru Blue Voda, this would be Paradise!

Charles

Re: It Is Everything They Say It Is

Originally posted by Chaszz
    For anyone undecided whether to join or not, if you have a technical question, you can either submit a ticket to their support desk or start a new thread on the community forum. Within 24 hours at the outside, usually less, you will get an excellent response, either way.
    After spending nearly 2 days viewing all the forums and the videos
    I agree with you.......It makes a change from trying to get an answer from yahooooooooo.
    I am now in the process of signing up.................
    regards to all...
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
    X