Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollovers with php

Hi,
    I've create a simple page and I have place also, a rollover on it. I've place an HTML box with the following code:
    <?
    include 'apage.php;
    ?>
    Is it possible when the rollover has been clicked, to change the contents of the HTML box to this:
    <?
    include 'anotherpage.php;
    ?>
    Thanks!

Re: Rollovers with php

Ohh! that's nice, someone has changed the title of subject. Thanks!
    But I will appreciate it more if I could get a help :)

It was changed to get Navals attention as he is the php guru.

Comment

It is possible using a layer and Javascript to change the inner_html of the layer div. BUT not on the fly, maning that you should
      1. Use php to include and store the two pages content in PHP variables.
      2. Preload all necessary images, if any images are included in these two pages.
      3. Pass the stored variables to Javascript, and use an event to change the div inner_html

Requires rather advanced Javascript AND php knowledge.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks navaldesign for your response.
        I am afraid, I didn't ask the right thing. Java and php seems Greek to me!
        What I want is the updating part of my page with the contents of another html page when a button is pressed. I can image that this part could be an inline frame (not necessarily an HTML box).
        Is this possible with Blue Voda?

Comment

Yes, if you use an Iframe.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

But how I can change the contents of an Iframe after a click on a button ?

Comment

If the button is on the main page & not part of the iframe itself, set the buttons link target field to the name you gave the iframe. By manually typing it in.
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Of course, you need to create and publish the pages that will be displayed in the I-frame....
                Navaldesign

Comment

Thank you guys, but I still don't understand :(
                  Please take a look:

When the visitor clicks on the button 2, how the contents of the I-Frame will change?
                  I need to display different I-frame contents, depending which button has been clicked.

Comment

You have placed an iframe on the page & i will assume you named it if1. For the 3 buttons to make a page appear in the iframe you need to make up 3 new pages, P1, P2, P3, & publish them.
                    Now on button number one enter a link as if you where going to P1, but also manually type in the target field if1. Preview page & test button 1. If ok! repeat on the other 2 buttons
                    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Ooohhhh!!! I see, the key is the target field...
                      Thank you guys. You are the most beautiful guys all over the world...after me :)

Comment

Working...
                      X