Freelancer question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freelancer question

To continue the job of having my website designed, the freelancer is asking for my ftp user id and password. I don't feel safe giving up that information. Can I get some guidance and help in how to setup my site without giving my user id and password.

Re: Freelancer question

Originally posted by ccezar
    To continue the job of having my website designed, the freelancer is asking for my ftp user id and password. I don't feel safe giving up that information. Can I get some guidance and help in how to setup my site without giving my user id and password.
    If your site isn't very difficult to set up, ask the freelancer to deliver you all the material and then upload it yourself. If it is complicated, give him access, and once he has finished, change your password so he won't have access anymore
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X