Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I have a shopping cart with BlueVoda?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I have a shopping cart with BlueVoda?

Okay, designed a great website (i think) using Bluevoda site builder. Can I have a shopping cart with this site? If so, can I use osCommerce or Soholaunch or both? If I can...how? If not...do I have to start all over and just use the easy make Soholaunch program and s**** the Bluevoda site I made? Another competitor has an website program similar to Bluevoda, but you can have a shopping cart that is linked to it. That is really what I want. I love the way BV works and looks. And I really love the tutorials with Vodahost.
    Help!
    Yoder

Re: Can I have a shopping cart with BlueVoda?

1) Yes, you can have a shopping cart.
    2) You can use osCommerce, Soholuanch, Zen Cart or Cube Cart.

We offer 4 diffrent shopping cart, but we highly recommend you stick
    with the first 2 on the list.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you Vodahost! I would like to use Soholaunch, but going through the tutorials I could not find anything on how to link my BV pages to a Soho shopping cart. Could you please point me in the right direction! I am working on transfering my domain name to Vodahost. Once that goes through I will really want to get on board with this site. Thanks.
      Yoder

Comment

Why do you recommend oscommerce over the Zen Cart - I've been looking at the Zen Cart and think it has more options than oscommerce?
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

This is just my opinion, OScommerce is more user friendly and there
          is much higher levels of support available.

Remember...We deal with shopping cart issues everyday.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Any info on pointing me to some tutorial that explain merging Soholaunch with BV? I can't find any that explain how this works. Thanks.
            Yoder

Comment

Originally posted by yoder
              Any info on pointing me to some tutorial that explain merging Soholaunch with BV? I can't find any that explain how this works. Thanks.
              There is no real merging. you create a sub-site with Soho, just for the Ecommerce part, and simply link from BV to this sub-site and vice versa
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you very much. I will just pick that applicable pages then in the soho template area for the shopping cart and then link to that page on my BV website. I was hoping that was all I needed to do. Thank you so much for this. I sincerely appreciate your response.
                Yoder

Comment

Hi would like to know if i can create a template using bv and load it to soholaunch?

Comment

Hi Yoder and Sufian,

I am facing this problem for months.

Installed Soholaunch and wanting to use just a couple of pages of BV sitebuilders in my home page or introduction page; somehow no one knows to provide a technical answer in steps to people like myself.

Nevertheless, I am still waiting for an answer here but submitted many tickets asking same question; seems like no one knows the answer for us.

I am sure you got to wait for another few months time again.

Sorry.

Very sad now.

Comment

The answer is very obvious - NO, you cannot use BV to build templates for Soho. Soho uses css templates, and BV does not handle css.

Keep in mind, however, that you can link back and forth between the two applications as you see fit, so you can still build your introductory page in BV, link it to pages in Soho and vice versa.
                      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Hi Racefan20,

Can I build multiple websites using this method of linking BV pages to Soho pages in one Vodahost account without additional charge ? This question arises because I read somewhere that says Soho can only be used once or one ecommerce website per account.

Also, is there any sites you know of where the BV pages are linked to Soho application ? I really like to take a look.

Regards

Comment

Oh by the way, is oscommerce free with the account ?

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
                            There is no real merging. you create a sub-site with Soho, just for the Ecommerce part, and simply link from BV to this sub-site and vice versa
                            Will I use similar method to have a blog or photogallery ?
                            There is said that BV and SL do not work well together...
                            Even if yes, I should do similar method, what if I want to display the blog in the right panel of my home site created in BV ?

Comment

Working...
                            X