I need somebody to Wright script for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need somebody to Wright script for me

im makeing a movie download site i need sombody out there that can wright the membership and timed download scrip for my site thats familer with blue voda is there any body that you know of ...?
    ps please give me there page link

Re: I need somebody to Wright script for me

Moved to freelance projects.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Please be clear with your requirements as what you had asked me was changing (growing) with each email.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
        Please be clear with your requirements as what you had asked me was changing (growing) with each email.
        i need a membership script with differant levels of membership
        and i need a timed link down load im sorry for not knowing at first

Comment

This is a very brief description, it is not enough to explain to a programmer what you need / want to do.

Make a list of ALL the features / functionalities you want. Do NOT take anything for granted, explain exactly what you want. In other words make a technical specification of the job. Only at that point me, or any other programmer, will be able to provide you with a quotation.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X