help fixing forms reporting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help fixing forms reporting

I am a 'newbi' when it comes to building webpages. I have experience with computer graphics and with many programs like pagemaker, coreldraw and photoshop. Due to financial constraints,I decided to build my own website using a program similar to desktop publishing software. I chose BlueVoda because of it’s ‘BlueVoda website builder’. I have had a few problems but the wonderful support staff of BlueVoda helped me to correct them. For that I am grateful. I have designed an extremely simple one page site that’s only mission is to find homebuyers and collect their homebuying criteria and of course their email address. I have only one problem left to fix before I can begin to market this site. When perspective buyers submit their criteria, they get two security warnings. By using the BlueVoda forums and knowledge base, I have found out that I need to use an ‘index.php page’. I am not able to use this information. I have one page with one small form. Do I have to put the form on a second page? Do I simply make my original webpage a php page? The answers in the forums consist of placing script into the site. I think the ‘website builders’ write scripts for people who don’t understand scripts. Does BlueVoda website builder have a feature that solves this problem. As you can see, I am very lost . Can anyone please give me a step-by-step ‘analysis/how to’ rid my site’s reporting system of the security warnings? I have watched the forms tutorials many, many time and have spent hours trying to fix this problem with information in the forums .
    Please Help.

Re: help fixing forms reporting

Please read Basics about Forms I think this will clear things. If you need further help, make up your form in it's final version, and post back, with the form URL, so i can check it and give you a script
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Please read Basics about Forms I think this will clear things. If you need further help, make up your form in it's final version, and post back, with the form URL, so i can check it and give you a script and instructions on how to use it
      Navaldesign
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Dear ,
        I have gone through the tutorials and read everything but I still am lost.
        I have connected my form to a php feedback page. It does not work. Do I need the email
        Account to be a vodahost email? I am so lost and the cost of not having the site up
        will be great if I waste much more time. I plan to market the site using google
        or yahoo ‘pay per click’. I may need to hire someone to finish the job.
        This is my sites url
        http://www.abestbuyhome.com/

Comment

Originally posted by dcardking
          Dear ,
          I have gone through the tutorials and read everything but I still am lost.
          I have connected my form to a php feedback page. It does not work. Do I need the email
          Account to be a vodahost email? I am so lost and the cost of not having the site up
          will be great if I waste much more time. I plan to market the site using google
          or yahoo ‘pay per click’. I may need to hire someone to finish the job.
          This is my sites url
          http://www.abestbuyhome.com/
          Ok, i'll give you the script and full instructions tomorrow morning.
          Navaldesign

Comment

dcardking,

Perhaps have a look here;

http://netisopen.com/computer/tutori...otutorial.html

I simply took Pablo's and Naveldesign's excellent instructions and put some
            pictures and examples with it. If this is not what you are refering to- please discard with my apologies.

Andy
            PHP- is a blast!

Comment

I thnk Andy has made an excellent job which will help you very much. If despite this you need further assistance, please post back.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks Andy,
                You guys (in the forum) are the Best.
                My form seems to be performing. Nice tutorial Dude!

Comment

Thanks! I am gald it was helpful.

Cheers,

Andy
                  PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
                  X