Just wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering

Do you have a price for just the web building option? I already have a domain and wish to use your product for web building. Thanks

Re: Just wondering

The price would be the same - the free domain is just an added benefit if you don't already have one.

These prices are great and so is the product.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

If I read it correctly, I can either choose a new domain with my package or transfer an existing one, but I cannot use the web building service for both, my existing one and use the free domain offered, is that correct?
      Also, how much trouble is it to transfer a domain over, and is there an added cost involved and does it matter if it is registered with CIRA as it is a .ca registered domain.

Comment

You can have more than one domain with a vodahost account, as you can have more than one website.

You can transfer your domain, or have your servers point your domain to vodahost - either way works.

You'll have to get the answer re: costs to transfer from Vodahost - but I don't think there are any.
        Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Just so that I have this straight....... I can keep my existing domain where it is or move it, I will also receive a new domain, and I can use the software to publish both? Is that correct?

Comment

You can move your domain to VodaHost. However, to publish using their proprietary software, BlueVoda, you must have a VodaHost account. Move your existing domain, it's free - you won't be sorry!
            Terri
            www.ice-tropic.com
            www.janebondtravel.com
            www.theazfoodcritic.com

Comment

Devy, yes to your question - you can point an existing domain here - and you can get a new domain name when you register here. And as long as you use BV you can publish both on one account. If you want to use Soho - it is only available to one domain per account - but you can have the other a BV on that account.
              Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

O.k, I think I'm getting up to speed here. I'm just trying to determine my needs. My website is one that is for the community I live in. What my idea for it is, I want to post community news, council notes, classifieds and have forums for people to talk about current events.
                From what I have learned so far is that based on my type of domain, I can't see the need for soholaunch as it appears to be business based. I guess I need what would be considered the basic BV package, so that I can build and publish my site. Does this seem to be the best option for me?
                Will I be able to upgrade to soholaunch later if my needs change?
                Am I overlooking anything?

Comment

Working...
                X