Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello I just entered the site vodahost, before I was talking to a very nice guy wich is also ingread in this side he has already own websites. He gave me the reason to start builduing also a own website. I'ts something I wanted to do a long time. I will defenetly use some help building a own website. I want have that much time because I have a son. And as long he sleeps I'm able to be online.
    Hope I'll get help building my own website.
    With lots of greetings
    Andrea from Switzerland

Re: Hello

Welcome and good luck, you'll find plenty of help here :)
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Hi Andrea,
      welcome..........don't be shy about asking questions....BUT, for the simpler problems you should always check the tutorials & search facility first. Many problems have already been dealt with :)
      have fun,
      david
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Welcome to Voda Talk.

I am sure you will enjoy your stay here.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hello.

I am pleased to be acquainted with you.

Comment

Originally posted by andrej View Post
            Hello I just entered the site vodahost, before I was talking to a very nice guy wich is also ingread in this side he has already own websites. He gave me the reason to start builduing also a own website. I'ts something I wanted to do a long time. I will defenetly use some help building a own website. I want have that much time because I have a son. And as long he sleeps I'm able to be online.
            Hope I'll get help building my own website.
            With lots of greetings
            Andrea from Switzerland
            Hi Andrea from Switzerland,
            Greetings by Emma from UK. Welcome to vodatalk. Hope to help you soon.

Emma
            xx

Comment

Working...
            X