I want to publish my website with vodahost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to publish my website with vodahost

he i would like to know , i hav company which i host my website with, and i pay only $9.50 year.

But i have made this new website on bluevoda and i can only publish it using vodahost which i did not think off before but its all kul, i like vodahost because of its suppot and their softwares, and the quality of their work etc, i mean i can use another software etc, But i stil want to publish with vodahost.

But i hav a teeny little problem, u see i live across seven seas in new zealand, and US currency is double ours ( ill be bunkrapt dealing in US), i dont want montly payments , i want like a one-off payment say i publish my website for a year. i want deals were i pay a one-off payment say for hosting my website for 10 years and then dont pay any bills till then etc. and also i want something which probley give special offers to your customers outside US somethig which is cheap, but good etc with no monthly bills, thank you for your help.

ohh the other problem is know i just have a information site im not selling anything, i want my site to make money also from suitable banners etc . does anyone have a idea How do i do that , thnak you very much, for ur help.

Re: I want to publish my website with vodahost

Thank you for considering VodaHost for your webs hosting needs. We
    can cut any special deals due to currency rates. We have 3 diffrent payment
    options. Please clcik the below for more information...

web hosting and domain names features list. Quality and affordable web hosting

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X