Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help in PHP

Hi,
    I am looking for help in PHp. I want to create free citizenship practice test online. My test is ready in word format. I want it to be online. Can anyone tell me how to create it just giving one example.
    My queation format wil be following.

Question 1- _________ is capital of Australia
    a. Sydney
    b. Perth
    c. Canberra.
    Thanks in advance.
    Albi

Re: Help in PHP

Originally posted by Albi009 View Post
    Hi,
    I am looking for help in PHp. I want to create free citizenship practice test online. My test is ready in word format. I want it to be online. Can anyone tell me how to create it just giving one example.
    My queation format wil be following.

Question 1- _________ is capital of Australia
    a. Sydney
    b. Perth
    c. Canberra.
    Thanks in advance.
    Albi
    Please look back on the thread you asked about this, I gave you the answer on your old thread with this same topic, it has the coding for you.
    Check out:
    Great Windmill (A Place Where You Can Have Fun!)

You can do so much on the website, check it out!

Comment

And what was the reply ? I want to learn. Again I want to know how I can use the Comment form to add to my website to give readers chance to submit their opinions to be read by others on the same website.

Comment

Originally posted by ghanatelescope View Post
        And what was the reply ? I want to learn. Again I want to know how I can use the Comment form to add to my website to give readers chance to submit their opinions to be read by others on the same website.
        Click on your username "ghanatelescope" and select Find all post by ghanatelescope.

Thats where you will find the reply!
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X