My needs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My needs

I'm just trying to determine my needs. My website is one for the community I live in. What my idea for it is, I want to post community news, council notes, classifieds and have forums for people to talk about current events.
    From what I have learned so far is that based on my type of domain, I can't see the need for soholaunch as it appears to be business based. I guess I need what would be considered the basic BV package, so that I can build and publish my site. Does this seem to be the best option for me?
    Will I be able to upgrade to soholaunch later if my needs change?
    Am I overlooking anything?

Re: My needs

Yes, it seems like BV is best for you at the moment. Then you can install also a forum script (free, autoinstallable through your Control Panel) for your comunity members.

If in the feature you want to install Soholaunch, just create a subdomain, f,e, called "soho", or "newsection" or whatever you want, and install Soho there
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X