Chris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris

Gidday all, i am so new to this i think i may be a bit ahead of myself at the moment, if i ever get deleted it will because i have simply made a mistake and may have not realised in my effort of trying to cram all the information in the memory part of my brain. If i make it then there will be a story to tell. you see every one i have only been educated for 8 years and at 14 years old i worked on the sea for 25 years and the last 10 years well that was spent making up for lost time and became a single dad. Well now he is 18 and i am 47 and for the last 8 months the owner of a lap top computer and here i am! so going back to the start if i make it with riches for what i am trying to embark on will be a story to tell for those that have come from not so educated lives that don't think they can make it.

Re: Chris

Hey Chris.....welcome ....... & read my signature

Have fun here!
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Re: Chris

Hi Chris,

Welcome to VodaTalk.

Go for it. Follow your dream.

If you stimble and fall, pick yourself up and try and try again.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
      X