Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1045: Access denied for user.

Hi
    I am seeking someone's helping hand please. I am trying to install osCommerce store into one of my domain. And it is mobile-deals.info.

Install is not going through. Here is error message, "There was a problem connecting to the database server. The following error had occured:

1045: Access denied for user 'qevxkjso'@'voda25.voda25.com' (using password: YES)

Please verify the connection parameters and try again."

Is there anything I am missing? I've checked password and the rest.

Thank you and wish to hear from you.
    xx

Re: 1045: Access denied for user.

Try Uninstall the current installation and reinstall OsCommerce once again.

Make sure you write down the new Username and Password.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
      Try Uninstall the current installation and reinstall OsCommerce once again.

Make sure you write down the new Username and Password.

Hi,
      Thank you for your reply. Yes I followed your advice. But still same problem. Do you have any other ideas?

thank you
      xx

Comment

I doubt you have set the correct database server. From the message I see that the script considers voda25.voda25.com to be the MySQL server, pls try changing it in the configuration file to "localhost"
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X