X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to make money from advertising

Hi
    Need help from a pro to get the most from my site. www.makeasurfboard.com
    Currently getting 6-700 unique visitors a month with about 4000 page views. My site basically sells instructions on how to make a surfboard. This is a downloadable pdf that must be paid for. When they pay, they get access to the pdf and to 36 online videos each on a separate page. I estimate the current page view figure to be mostly made up of the purchasers of the pdf browsing the video section (which is only about 10 individuals a month).

My initial idea is to open up the 36 pages of videos to the world and just leave the pdf locked requiring payment. I'm confident that the videos won't give it all away and they'll need the pdf to succeed. This move will hopefully get the monthly page views up to 25000+ as people browse through them. They've got to the site with very specific intentions rather than idle browsing so I think they will all browse the entire site.

The people that end up on my site are doing very specific searches to get there and I believe that this is a plus point for advertisers.

Anyway, the selling of the pdf is not making millions, but advertising will surely increase revenue as the numbers go up. My problem is not knowing the most effective method for most profit with my unique situation.

Please let me know if you are interested in taking this on.

Gavin

Re: Ready to make money from advertising

Online videos are a major contribution to profitable conversion metrics, and I am not only proficient in all things web, but also have a TV Show and studio with valued working contacts on nearly every US Metro area to facilitate doing a series of videos to accomplish your set goals within nearly any budget.

Find me on Facebook under LUXURY Television Magazine, or contact me personally using the "About Me" info on my Profile Page here in VodaTalk.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X