Have a look at my site please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a look at my site please

www.exquisitemagazine.co.za. I must still do the google webmaster tools, social bookmarking, robots.txt and the 'how to make google love you". But if you could just have a rough look at the basic site please.
    Thank you
    Mandy

Re: Have a look at my site please

Nice!
    About your conveyor belt slideshow - I noticed it is in Flash, and looks like something I have been shopping and posting about. Which one did you use? Is it a script or tool that is either free or cheap enough for me to look into also?
    (I am looking for something to do slideshows in Flash, and I do not know Flash or have a lot of time or money to invest in it)
    BP: SHOW ME DA MONEY!

Comment

thank you, and no, i didn't use anything except the conveyer belt.

Comment

Thanks! Thought it was Flash, but I guess not.

Your site is the nicest I've seen for anyone using BV!! You keep things simple, crisp, and clean, and I think that is how it's supposed to be not only for visitors but for SEO basis too. Looks like being so clean will become more important down the road, because I can only imagine how much content you will be constantly adding as you print more magazines! Wow!

Much success to you. You have a pretty good thing going.
        BP: SHOW ME DA MONEY!

Comment

Originally posted by GulfCoaster View Post
          Nice!
          About your conveyor belt slideshow - I noticed it is in Flash, and looks like something I have been shopping and posting about. Which one did you use? Is it a script or tool that is either free or cheap enough for me to look into also?
          (I am looking for something to do slideshows in Flash, and I do not know Flash or have a lot of time or money to invest in it)
          WOW, that site is very impressive, congratulations !!
          If I had to say something, I would suggest the pages open centered in the screen, not in the left side.

Regarding the slide conveyor, the one within BV is nice but it misses something the one found at http://dynamicdrive.com/ offers: the ability to link pages to each of the pictures in the conveyor. I wish BV could have it also in the future.

------------
          German
          German
          www.alfil-sa.com

Comment

Working...
          X